Win a pair of tickets for the Natural History Museum's spectacular ice rink and a delicious Winter Afternoon Tea in Scoff & Banter's contemporary restaurant.
Set against the backdrop of the Waterhouse building, the Ice Rink at the Natural History Museum is one of the most magical places to be this winter. Experience the thrill of skating surrounded by fairy lights nestled in frost-covered trees, with the smell of mulled wine and toasted marshmallows in the air. A visit to the Museum’s Ice Rink is a must this festive season.
Scoff & Banter, on Cromwell Road in Kensington, has been stunningly updated with reclaimed furniture and fittings, intricately detailed high ceilings in keeping with the listed building, and elegant yet welcoming bay windows. Delight in a selection of winter-inspired festive pastries, such as cinnamon spiced carrot cake and mandarin dark chocolate sponge cake, with a limited-edition Winter Afternoon Tea.
For a chance to win two tickets for the ice skating at the Natural History Museum and a winter afternoon tea at Scoff & Banter, simply sign up below and if you are the lucky winner we will notify you via the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition end date (12th November 2018).
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK.
- Entry to this competition can be made between 10th October and 12th November 2018 by signing up below.
- Entry shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- One entry per person.
- On or about 13th November 2018 Discover South Kensington will pick one entry deemed as The Winner.
- The prize is two tickets for ice skating at the Natural History Museum and a winter afternoon tea at Scoff & Banter.
- The date for claiming the prize will be subject to availability.
- The main prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative.
- The Winner will be notified by Discover South Kensington via email. If Discover South Kensington have not been able to communicate with the Winner after two days from the announcement, Discover South Kensington shall award the prize to an alternative winner.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Discover South Kensington including news, events, offers and competitions, unless you specifically opt out. If you opt out of further communications, you will still be entered into the competition.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties.