London’s summer extravaganza Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park returns from 6th July to 15th July, 2018 with a huge line-up of stars. Kicking off the event on 6th July is Roger Waters followed by The Cure, Eric Clapton, Michael Bublé, Bruno Mars, and closing with a legendary performance from Paul Simon on Sunday, 15th July.
Sandwiched between the two weekends of concerts, OPEN HOUSE returns to Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park with free entry and a whole host of summer activities. On offer will be outdoor movie nights, tennis screenings live from Wimbledon, street food stalls, pop up bars, live music and entertainment, and much, much more.
Secure your ticket now for London’s most iconic outdoor event by visiting the Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park website - www.bst-hydepark.com - alternatively enter our competition to win your tickets!
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to see Paul Simon on 15th July, simply sign up below and if you are the lucky winner we will notify you via the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition end date (29th June).
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK.
- Entry to this competition can be made between 17th May and 29th June by signing up below.
- Entry shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- One entry per person.
- On or about 2nd July 2018 Discover South Kensington will pick one entry deemed as The Winner.
- The prize is one pair of tickets to see Paul Simon at British Summer Time Hyde Park on 15th July.
- The main prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative.
- The Winner will be notified by Discover South Kensington via email. If Discover South Kensington have not been able to communicate with the Winner after two days from the announcement, Discover South Kensington shall award the prize to an alternative winner.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Discover South Kensington including news, events, offers and competitions, unless you specifically opt out. If you opt out of further communications, you will still be entered into the competition.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties.