Win a family ticket to see Winnie-the-Pooh: Exploring a Classic at the V&A
This multi-sensory and playful exhibition explores the magical world of Winnie-the-Pooh – one of the most adored fictional characters of all time. Experience the timeless and universal appeal of this much-loved bear and discover the story behind the creative partnership of A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard, brought to life through sketches, letters, photographs, cartoons, ceramics and fashion. Some of the original drawings of Winnie-the-Pooh are on display at the V&A for the first time in nearly 40 years.
Visitors are taken on a journey exploring the thrilling interplay between text and illustration, shedding new light on the creative collaboration between Milne and Shepard. The exhibition explores Milne’s storytelling including his wonderful and humorous use of language. It also looks at how Shepard produced enduring illustrations, combining expressive line with white space and an understated humour matching that of Milne. Visiting children will be encouraged to explore their own creativity through art and word play.
This popular exhibition provides a wonderful nostalgic trip down memory lane as well as an introduction to a much loved character for younger audiences. We have a family ticket to give away for the final weeks or this must-see exhibition.
Winnie-the-Pooh: Exploring a Classic is on until 8th April and if you are looking to book tickets, click here.
For a chance to win, simply sign up below and if you are the lucky winner we will notify you via the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition end date (22nd March).
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK.
- Entry to this competition can be made between 12th March and 22nd March by signing up below.
- Entry shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- One entry per person.
- The Winner must provide Discover South Kensington with valid proof of identity, residency and age, matching the identity of the entrant, before any prize will be awarded
- On or about 23rd March 2018 Discover South Kensington will pick one entry deemed as The Winner.
- The main prize is a family ticket (two adults and up to three children) to the Winnie-the-Pooh: Exploring a Classic exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
- The main prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative.
- The Winner will be notified by Discover South Kensington via email. If Discover South Kensington have not been able to communicate with the Winner after one week from the announcement, Discover South Kensington shall award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- Any person suspected of cheating, acting dishonestly or fraudulently in the opinion of the Promoter will be excluded from the competition.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Discover South Kensington including news, events, offers and competitions, unless you specifically opt out. If you opt out of further communications, you will still be entered into the competition.