‘Tis the season in South Kensington and this year, Discover South Kensington have 2x tickets to the Royal Albert Hall’s Christmas Carols this Christmas eve! And this year, you’re in with double the chance of winning as we are giving away not just one pair of tickets but two!
These special concerts have become a festive favourite over the years and 2022 is no exception. This year presenter Greg Beardsell, soloist Vanessa Haynes, the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Royal Choral Society and British Imperial Military Band will all grace the stage to bring these incredible carols to life.
We are giving away 2x tickets to 2 lucky winners to experience the festive magic of the Christmas carols on the 24th December at 11am. For a chance to win, simply sign-up below and if you are one of the lucky winners, you will be notified via the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition's end date (15th December 2022).
To find out more or book tickets, click here.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Only available to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding employees of the Royal Albert Hall and Discover South Kensington and members of their household.
- Travel costs to the event are not included in the prize.
- Associated costs, such as accommodation or food and beverages, are not included in the prize.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The prize consists of 2x tickets to The Christmas Carols on 24th December 2022 at 11am.
- The Royal Albert Hall will contact the prize winner once the prize has been claimed to communicate how to redeem tickets ahead of the event
- One entry per person for entrants over 18 years old.
- On or about 15th December 2022, Discover South Kensington will pick an entry at random deemed as The Winner. Discover South Kensington will notify the Winner via email. If we have not been able to communicate with the Winner after two days from the announcement, Discover South Kensington shall award the prize to an alternative winner.
- If you do not opt-in below to receive our newsletter, you will still be entered into the competition