Win two tickets to see Wildlife Photographer of the Year at the Natural History Museum together with afternoon tea with champagne at the beautiful Number Sixteen Hotel in South Kensington.
Number Sixteen is a relaxed and stylish place to have Afternoon Tea. It is served all day long and can be taken in The Orangery or the private garden (weather permitting). There is a delicious selection of savoury and sweet menu items.
If you are lucky with the weather, Number Sixteen has a beautiful tree-filled garden which is accessed through The Orangery. On a sunny day it is perfect for afternoon tea. The Orangery is light and bright, decorated in Kit Kemp's individual style and featuring handpicked works of art.
The winner will also be treated to visit to the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition, now in its 54th year. It combines the extraordinary work of talented professionals and gifted amateur photographers from around the globe. The exhibition showcases the beauty, magnificence and diversity of life on our planet, whilst highlighting its fragility and our crucial role in protecting it. It is a chance to be enamoured by the wonderment of nature in the world we live in. The exhibition is on until 30th June 2019.
For your chance to win, simply enter below. The lucky winner will be notified by email shortly after the competition end date (3rd June 2019), using the e-mail address supplied
- Prize includes afternoon tea for 2 including a glass of champagne per person (dates subject to availability) and 2 tickets to Wildlife Photographer of the Year (Monday to Friday only).
- The prize must be claimed by 38th June 2019 (the last Friday before the Wildlife Photographer of the Year Exhibition closes)
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable
- The judge’s decision is final.
- No cash alternative is available
- This competition is open to residents in the UK.
- Entry to this competition can be made between 9th May and 3rd June 2019 by signing up below.
- Entry shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- One entry per person.
- On or about 4th June 2019 Discover South Kensington will pick one entry at random deemed as The Winner. The Winner's details will only be shared with the providers of the competition prize in order to make the booking.
- The Winner will be notified by Discover South Kensington via email. If Discover South Kensington have not been able to communicate with the Winner after two days from the announcement, Discover South Kensington shall award the prize to an alternative winner.
- If you do not opt in below to receive our newsletter, you will still be entered into the competition.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties.