RCM Sparks Family Concert: Elgar's Variations - 26th October, 2pm in the Amaryllis Fleming Concert Hall
Join presenter Rachel Leach and the RCM Philharmonic as they perform Elgar's Enigma Variations. Meet Elgar's friends, explore instruments, themes and engaging musical extracts with guaranteed audience participation. Can you solve the Enigma?
Come along before the concert for family-friendly and hands-on activities. Get into the spirit of the concert with pre-concert drop-in activities from 1pm. Ages 4+
For your chance to win four tickets, simply enter below. The lucky winner will be notified by email shortly after the competition end date (17th October 2019), using the e-mail address supplied.
- Prize includes four tickets to the RCM Sparks Family Concert: Elgar's Variation's
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable
- The judge’s decision is final.
- No cash alternative is available
- This competition is open to residents in the UK.
- Entry to this competition can be made between 9th October and 17th October 2019 by signing up below.
- Entry shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- One entry per person.
- On or about 18th October 2019 Discover South Kensington will pick one entry at random deemed as The Winner. The Winner's details will only be shared with the providers of the competition prize in order to make the booking.
- The Winner will be notified by Discover South Kensington via email. If Discover South Kensington have not been able to communicate with the Winner after two days from the announcement, Discover South Kensington shall award the prize to an alternative winner.
- If you do not opt in below to receive our newsletter, you will still be entered into the competition.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties.