To celebrate the launch of their new lunch menu, Hawksmoor Knightsbridge are offering the chance to win a lunch for four guests dining from their new lunch menu with a bottle of wine chosen by the sommelier.
Hawksmoor Knightsbridge is situated just off Brompton Road on Yeomans Row - just a short distance down the road from the Natural History Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum. With its glamorous Art Deco in a subterranean setting, it makes a cool and welcome place to take a break from the cultural venues in South Kensington or a great place to meet friends.
Alongside the Summer Specials of Langoustine scampi & chips and the Big Matt (served with fries and a Shaky or Steady Pete’s Ginger Brew) is a set lunch, which features, to start: Heritage tomato salad and Spring herb salad, goat’s curd, radishes, sourdough crisp alongside Hawksmoor classic Potted beef & bacon with Yorkshires.
Mains include Roasted hake, heritage tomatoes & new potatoes; Chargrilled heritage courgettes, Twineham Grange dumplings, courgette fries and 35-day aged rump with triple cooked chips.
For puddings, choose from Peanut butter shortbread, salted caramel ice cream; Original Beans chocolate, Pannacotta, raspberries, lemon & elderflower granita or Grilled peaches, almond meringue and muscat cream.
The Hawksmoor Summer Set Lunch menu and Summer Lunch Specials are available between 12-3pm Monday to Saturday. Visit the website for more information, click here.
For your chance to win, simply enter below. The lucky winner will be notified by email shortly after the competition end date (27th August 2019), using the e-mail address supplied.
- Prize includes lunch for four people which includes lunch and a bottle of wine chosen by the sommelier (dates subject to availability)
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable
- The judge’s decision is final.
- No cash alternative is available
- This competition is open to residents in the UK.
- Entry to this competition can be made between 24th July and 27th August 2019 by signing up below.
- Entry shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- One entry per person.
- On or about 28th August 2019 Discover South Kensington will pick one entry at random deemed as The Winner. The Winner's details will only be shared with the providers of the competition prize in order to make the booking.
- The Winner will be notified by Discover South Kensington via email. If Discover South Kensington have not been able to communicate with the Winner after two days from the announcement, Discover South Kensington shall award the prize to an alternative winner.
- The lunch must be booked directly with Amelia Soro at Hawksmoor Knightsbridge firstname.lastname@example.org
- The lunch menu is subject to change, the menu above is a sample only.
- The lunch menu is available Monday-Friday 12pm-3pm and on Saturdays from 12pm-4.30pm
- If you do not opt in below to receive our newsletter, you will still be entered into the competition.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties.